With sheer determination to make a difference, DeAndre’ knew in his heart that he wanted to offer programs that can benefit students in various ways. He knew that by instilling his passion for learning through compassion, challenge, mentorship and hands on training iN Education can open their eyes to new ideas and expand upon their existing knowledge. As an educator with an MBA in Entrepreneurship, DeAndre’ gathered like-minded compassionate members and volunteers who continue supporting iN Education’s overall vision and mission throughout the years.
Education is the foundation of a generation’s ability to survive and thrive in the future. Each generation faces new challenges, and our education system must continually engage, motivate and stimulate our students to be adequately prepared to meet those challenges. The next generation of aspiring leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs will be leading far more complicated, diverse people who are well-informed yet unprepared. It’s imperative to influence and shape newer generations for a better future.
Our mission as a youth development organization is to guide youth through programs and services that address social-emotional learning, coaching, and mentoring. We teach our youth the transferable skills necessary for success in the workforce, provide the essential guidance and resources to achieve higher education levels, emphasize the importance of continuing education, and highlight the connection between education and individual creativity. We achieve this by offering career-awareness/training programs and art-focused activities and events, along with our original e-publications on educational topics.
We made it our top mission to offer equal opportunities for education, employment, and positive art and culture expression to all the diverse communities we passionately serve, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, religious beliefs, marital status, age, disability or military status. iN Education’s model is “Your journey, your impact, our future.” We strive to enrich and empower everyone we serve with our educational and art programming and services designed to reflect the true beauty of education.
- Education: valuing education is the process of being a life-long learner and gaining understanding through perceptive insight.
- Engagement: providing experiential learning opportunities to engage the community.
- Motivation: motivating individuals to continue to do good.
- Inspiration: stimulating individuals to continue learning every day and inspire the next generations to come.
- Diversity: connecting with different cultures and interacting with people who have various backgrounds to learn new perspectives.
- Creativity: ability to make a change in society that other people find significant.
- Growth: never settle; look for new opportunities to learn in the face of adversity.
- Passion: enthusiasm for living your life on your terms (knowing yourself) to ensure you are determined to do what is needed to succeed.