How does it work?Things you are surrounded with make up your thoughts and turning your thoughts to visible expressions is manifestation. To understand how ‘manifesting’ works, let’s first dive into the meaning of this word. Manifesting means putting your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs into the physical reality. This idea implies that whatever you focus on is the thing that you are bringing into your existence. You may focus and manifest your thoughts through various means like visualization, meditation, or just by having it in your conscious or subconscious. For example, if you have been thinking about getting good marks in the course of study in your school, you focus on exactly what you want and when you want it, your thoughts and feelings would be strong surrounding this. You could then attempt to envision and meditate on your objective, which can help make it a reality, hence manifesting it. If you then aced a test at school and everything happened the way you wanted, you would have successfully manifested your thought into reality. In the event that you are persistently feeling down and being negative, you will be attracting and manifesting negative energy at that point. To manifest your thoughts into reality, you have to first and foremost analyse your thoughts and emotions. Your thoughts alone won’t manifest your thoughts into reality but there also has to be some action done on your part. Visualizing the right thoughts will make you feel more positive and propelled to roll them out in your reality resulting in pushing you forward to make some move in turning them or manifesting into your reality. To manifest a thought into reality you need to firstly choose what you want to manifest. It should be something possible and real and nothing non-viable. It should be something within your reach and it must be a practical thing if not in immediate reach. After choosing what you want to bring into reality, understand what things stand in your way of achieving it. Let those things not scare. Instead, think and find a way through the hurdles. Following are the very basic way to make this happen:
- Start with little steps to eradicate the things that stand in your way of getting closer to your goal.
- If you happen to be feeling down, getting yourself into the correct attitude with a positive mindset becomes a priority.
- Set aside some time to rehearse self-care. You need to believe in yourself and have faith. Things will happen at the perfect time and for the correct reasons.
- You also need to surround yourself with positive people who are not keeping you down because You might be held back from doing your best if you are surrounded with people who do not appreciate you.
- Next, you must start visualizing and working towards achieving what you want to manifest. Imagine you are already living the time when your thought becomes a reality. Your attention ought to be on the goal of accepting the thing you have wanted. This is the most important step of taking the action to get closer to your goal.
- “Manifesting Something You Want in 24 Hours,” The Law of Attraction, Greater Minds, last assessed September 29, 2020, https://www.thelawofattraction.com/manifest-something-want-24hrs-less/#:~:text=Like%20with%20the%20Law%20of,at%20your%20thoughts%20and%20feelings.
- “How Thoughts Manifest Into Reality,” Blog, Ivan Antic, last updated September 12, 2018, https://ivanantic.com/blog/how-thoughts-manifest-into-reality/
- “What is The Law of Attraction,” The Law of Attraction, Greater Minds, last assessed September 29, 2020, https://www.thelawofattraction.com/what-is-the-law-of-attraction/
- “Poetry JM Storm,” The Life Adventure, JM Storm, last assessed October 29, 2020, https://thelifeadventure.co/poetry-jm-storm/#:~:text=of%20JM%20Storm-,The%20Life%20Adventure,his%20work%20quickly%20gained%20momentum.